Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday of Allergies

Mike hasn't really slept well for days and days. Every morning he looks so wiped out. Finally today he is going to take one of his bzillion sick days and go see if he can get a doctor to talk to him about this - only that means he has tosee his primary car doc (who I don't think does allergies) or wait until he can change it...which could be days...and then see when the earliest appointment is that he can get...we may be looking at another week of dying from this allergies business. Yesterday he lost his voice from it and went about talking like the Frog Man of Philly.

Another fun thing: I'm PG! with baby number four. I vote girl, because I already have three and I know what to do with them! Miriam wants a boy, since she already has two sisters and she now wants a brother. Chanah want a sister because "I like sisters." And Alex (14 1/2 months) has yet to weigh in on the whole issue. What does Mike want? A healthy baby. And allergy medicine.

No comments: